Add-on error

Stalybridge Archery Club

Oct 7, 2021, 3:02:21 AMOct 7
to Mail merge
I have been trying to merge a list of contact details into an application template, but without any luck.
The only error message I get is shown below.

Any help would be appreciated.

error message.png

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Oct 7, 2021, 5:35:14 AMOct 7
to Mail merge
Hi there, thanks a lot for sharing the screenshot with us.

In order to investigate further, could you please share your document and spreadsheet with me at mailme...@gmail.com?

I'll have a look and let you know a solution!

Warm regards,
Lucy - Customer support

Darice Rene

Oct 7, 2021, 4:43:09 PMOct 7
to Mail merge
Having the very same issue. Is this system wide??

Mail Merge Docs - Support

Oct 8, 2021, 8:43:59 AMOct 8
to Mail merge
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this issue with us. We have just tried the add-on from a fresh account and everything works as expected so we believe it's related to your documents (or your configuration).

Would you mind recording a video of your screen to help us understand what's going on exactly? You can send the video link to our email address: mailmergedocs [at] gmail [ . ] com.

Best regards