payment questions.

Stephen Cobb

May 10, 2016, 1:38:08 AM5/10/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
I was looking for a alternative to storj and I found you guys. I wanted a different payment system than bitcoin. do you guys offer that? I can justify renting out my 100 extra space for a virtual currency that someone else has control over.

Francis Brunelle

May 10, 2016, 11:40:39 AM5/10/16
to MaidSafe-Development, steve...@gmail.com
Yes there is a built-in payment system called Safecoin (not based on blockchain technology). You can learn more about it here. You might also be interested to read this article. Let me know you if have more questions :-) (btw you want to post your questions on the forum instead of this mailing list, the forum is a lot more active)