Awesome Work

Arthur Dominick

Mar 14, 2016, 7:47:42 PM3/14/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm a Scot living in NZ and just wanted to say I've been watching some of your videos online and I'm just blown away.

This is extremely exciting stuff and will be a monumental shift in society. I applaud you for everything you have done and will continue to do.

As a partial techie myself I appreciate the immense challenges, not to mention the corporate resistance you face.

This is a much needed change and looks to be a game changer. Your societal leveler has got me very excited.

Can't wait to help with the farming.

Also, I'm originally from Dunoon, just up the road from your main office. *:) happy

All the best with all your efforts.

Peaceful Warrior.

Nick Lambert

Mar 15, 2016, 7:58:55 AM3/15/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the support, it really does help to get this type of feedback from time to time.

Nick
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @N1ckLambert