Miadsafecoin can be traded on China Platform ?

灿烂的笑容

Mar 19, 2016, 11:09:37 AM3/19/16
to maidsafe-development

We are from China, a virtual currency exchange: https://www.gobiw.com/ the current popularity of nearly 20000 people, our trading platforms like maidsafecoin technology, we want to put maisafecoin our trading platform, to develop the Chinese market, could you please let us to open up the market in China?? Let more people know about maidsafecoin? If you agree, please give us some of the code docking platform, we will let the Chinese people are aware of maidsafecoin!

Nick Lambert

Mar 19, 2016, 11:17:47 AM3/19/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and happy to help you integrate MAID with you exchange. MAID is a Omni protocol asset and the following doc will help you get started:

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do in the meantime and we’d be happy to put you in direct contact with the Omni devs should you require.

Nick
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @N1ckLambert
Skype: nicklambert9976
maidsafe.net Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Scotland with number SC297540. VAT Registered 889 0608 77. Registered Office: 72 Templehill, Troon, KA10 6BE.
Telephone Scotland: +44 1292 317 311