the Alpha Version of the SAFE Network could host my wordpress?

Luiz Antonio

Aug 13, 2016, 7:45:30 PM8/13/16
to Paige Peterson

Hello SAFE Network,

the Alpha Version of the SAFE Network could help me to host my wordpress?

cheers

Mark Hughes

Aug 14, 2016, 4:59:02 AM8/14/16
to maidsafe-development@googlegroups com
Welcome Luis,

You can upload static websites but not WordPress, so if you created a static version that could be uploaded. I think there are probably tools to do this but not ideal because you would need to convert and upload again after each change. Also "alpha" is still temporary for testing and data will be deleted every now and then.

There is plenty of exciting stuff to play with though - check out what people have built already by visiting the forum - all are welcome so feel free to ask what people have created over there: http://safenetforum.org

All the best,

Mark/@happybeing
--
Secure Access For Everyone: