info request: Dev

derek

Feb 24, 2016, 7:15:50 PM2/24/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I run a dev group here in Calgary, AB, Canada….and was involved in your initial crowdsource……….We are currently developing DApps for Ethereum open source project…and not bound to its platform by any means……..our interest spans the entire decentralised/crypto  space, and maidsafe appears to try to solve similar problems but  with a different approach.

 So,  we are interested in potentially developing for both platforms…but at this point have limited Maidsafe knowledge, and I would like to bring my group up to speed……………..do you have dev packs, maidsafe 101 ppt slides,  or info packs or tool kits for us to experiment with?   Where is the best place to go for beta testing, news, view other sandbox apps,  current events and release dates? Glitter? Skype channels?

Iam looking to drench  the group with all things Maidsafe for a full few days.

Based on my knowledge thusfar, it  should be an easy sell.

Thanks,

Derek

Nick Lambert

Feb 25, 2016, 2:00:57 AM2/25/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derek,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in the project. If you can bear with us for just a few weeks we will be publishing our API and releasing some example
applications that will serve as developer tutorials. Our documentation will be located at https://maidsafe.readme.io/ and we post weekly developer updates to our
forum https://forum.safenetwork.io/ and have started making monthly summary posts to our blog http://blog.maidsafe.net/. We are also working on a detailed
roadmap that will give you an indication what is in the pipeline, although it may be a month or so before this is published. So plenty of ways to keep updated with
progress and a really good time to get involved. Thanks again.

Nick
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @N1ckLambert