It would be possible to host dynamic content in a MaidSafe platform?

Luiz Antonio

Mar 21, 2016, 1:50:56 PM3/21/16
to paige.p...@maidsafe.net, p...@maidsafe.net, maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maidsafe team!

It would be possible, in the near future, hosting a dynamic content in a MaidSafe platform?
such as wordpress as example.

I would like to host my wordpress in an international network.

best regards

Nick Lambert

Mar 21, 2016, 5:08:01 PM3/21/16
to Luiz Antonio, paige.p...@maidsafe.net, p...@maidsafe.net, maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Luiz,

I think you made a similar request a week ago which was answered by one of our community members, Mark Hughes. The reply is possibly in your
junk folder. Here is Mark’s response:

Initially there isn't a complete solution to this although I think there
will be.

A short term solution is to generate a static version of your website,
because static websites do work, and if you want to see them in action
you can - head over to the forum and check the most recent developer
updates and ".safenet" links topics to see how.

Dynamic websites like those based on WordPress can't simply by moved to
SAFEnetwork because there isn't a server to run the WordPress
application. There are quite a few topics asking about this kind of
thing on the forum so take a look (search for "dynamic websites") and
look out for @eblanshey's SAFE API framework and my SAFEpress
application (http://safepress.io), which is ambitiously attempting to
create a WordPress type solution for SAFEnetwork, but some way off and
not much activity at the moment :-(

Anyway, welcome, and check out http:/forum.safenetwork.org

There is also a good list of resources at https://safenetwork.org/

Nick
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @N1ckLambert
Skype: nicklambert9976
maidsafe.net Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Scotland with number SC297540. VAT Registered 889 0608 77. Registered Office: 72 Templehill, Troon, KA10 6BE.
Telephone Scotland: +44 1292 317 311