Hey -pay attention -ttopp

Thomas Topp

Apr 11, 2016, 11:48:58 AM4/11/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
This is my second attempt.Maybe you don't work on Sunday?      Not very SAFE so far...

I am still waiting for the last part of your login-in sign-up procedure... Please Help!

* I can't login... I can't contact anyone... I want to get my coins off the exchange and into my wallet? cold storage possession. I Have not a clue ...how to go about it...   For crying out loud. Can't sign up . Can't Login?!   2 Days?

Thank you for this time.    See attached images...   And I still have not received email that you say you have sent.
-Thomas
Safe Login Replying.png
Resent for the third time.png

David Irvine

Apr 11, 2016, 11:55:05 AM4/11/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi THomas,

Not sure what you are logging into, but it is not anything to do with us AFAIK. We will never know or want to know any of your details. Be careful here.

It is possible you are trying to log into omni wallet or an exchange  or similar, but not clear really. Please watch yourself with any login info.

If you can provide a link to what is asking for your details then we can investigate perhaps?

David Irvine
twitter: @metaquestions

Francis Brunelle

Apr 12, 2016, 6:41:18 PM4/12/16
to MaidSafe-Development, tt...@visi.com
Hi Thomas, I see that you created an account on the forum but it's not active because you need to click on the link in the activation email. I just sent the activation email again. did you receive it?

let me know if you have other questions

David Irvine

Apr 12, 2016, 6:43:34 PM4/12/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Francis, nice catch, Thomas, hope this works for you. (btw we work every day ending in "y" :-) )