Purchase safecoin

Michael John

Mar 12, 2016, 10:28:13 PM3/12/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, dear.
I want to know where can I buy maidsafecoins with Paypal.
I beleive that maidsafecoin is selling on interenet.
I am going to purchase the maidsafecoins.

Also I am an independent software developer, I eagerly hope to join your development team.
I have been developing software for about 15 years.
At first, when I worked in an IT company, I specialized in multimedia communication system such as
VoIP system, Video Conference, Streaming system.
And I implemented the client apps of these system into mobile devices.
Meanwhile, over last 6 years, I developed the iPhone, Android social sharing apps and games.
Also I have experience in Web development. I used to develop back end web service for the social app by myself.
Main Skills: C++, C#, .Net
Objective C, Java
VoIP, ERP system,
PHP/Javascript/Mysql

If there are some suitable jobs for me, I hope to join your team.
I am in China now, And almost impossible to relocate.
My mother tongue is Korean, and fluent in English, no problem with communication in English.
Best regards.

Michael John

Mar 13, 2016, 10:48:14 AM3/13/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com