Wallet

Leo Penning

Feb 16, 2016, 2:30:54 AM2/16/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear sirs,

I follow your company and invested in the maid coin. For now I have an account with poloniex but in the past I had an account with mtgox as well and lost a lot of bitcoins. So I am searching for a cold wallet, such as the trezor.
Is there a cold wallet available? If not, please let me know the best online wallet.
Good luck with building out your idea and if you need an enthusiastic user in Sydney then you always can mail me.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

L.Penning

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Gabriel Viganotti

Feb 16, 2016, 11:52:11 AM2/16/16
to MaidSafe-Development, lpenn...@gmail.com
I use the omni wallet which in theory doesn't store your private key, you keep the private key.

Gabriel

Francis Brunelle

Feb 16, 2016, 11:20:57 PM2/16/16
to MaidSafe-Development, lpenn...@gmail.com
Hi Leo,

I would recommend following this video tutorial from @dallyshalla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_A3edNG0k

It shows how to store the maidsafecoins in a paper wallet.

Many people also just store them via an address generated on https://www.omniwallet.org. Omniwallet lets you easily export the private key of all the addresses in your wallet.