cant acsses my safecoins

Eran Perry

Apr 18, 2016, 4:36:01 AM4/18/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
help!!

i partisipated at the safecoins crowdsale and i lost my password of my bitcoin wallet.
is there someone to talk to from your team?

eran

Nick Lambert

Apr 18, 2016, 5:06:33 PM4/18/16
to maidsafe-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eran,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I’m afraid if you have lost your password there is very little MaidSafe, or anyone else can do to assist you. I wish there was more we could do to help.

Nick
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @N1ckLambert