In stock?

starpelt1157

Jan 12, 2012, 10:41:20 PM1/12/12
to Maid RPG
Is maid going to be in stock again soon? I want it for a convention.
So I really want to know as soon as possble.

Andy Kitkowski

Jan 13, 2012, 1:39:55 AM1/13/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Hi! We ordered another set of books, they should arrive in about a week or two. I'll let you know when they're available for purchase.

If you want to buy the PDF at www.indiepressrevolution.com , just let me know your order number, and when the books are ready I'll subtract the price of the PDF from the book/shipping.

Thanks!
-Andy

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM, starpelt1157 <starpel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is maid going to be in stock again soon? I want it for a convention.
So I really want to know as soon as possble.

Andy Kitkowski

Jan 30, 2012, 11:59:57 PM1/30/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Hi - Andy K here with the Maid RPG.

We got back the new print run. I've got a few hundred sitting in my house, and I gotta say... They're GORGEOUS! High quality traditional print run, great quality of picture and paper, A+ all around. The best batch yet!

You're on the list to be informed when we got the new order in. I apologize for the non-personal touch, but I've got about 40 parties to inform in 24 hours. I'm also taking this week off of work to work on my other - THREE (THRE!!!!! Am I crazy???) - Japanese tabletop RPG translation projects due out this year (stay tuned!), so I'll have plenty of time to ship within 48 hours of your payment.

So, here's the deal on buying and shipping direct from me:
1) If you want a copy of the game, and live in the US, send $25. This will cover the book and free shipping to you.
Paypal Payments: zigg...@gmail.com
Amazon Payments: ziggura...@yahoo.com
(please confirm that your address on file there is the correct address; email me if there was a change of address).

2) If you already purchased a copy of the PDF from Indie Press Revolution or another source, please email me the order number you purchased under, and just send $19 to one of the addresses listed above.

3) If you were contacting me from outside the US, please email me with your country and address, and I'll give you the subsidized/reduced-rate shipping cost to your country.

4) If you were interested in buying more than one copy, let me know: The price will go down with each subsequent book purchased.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks again for your patience. You'll be satisfied with the book, promise!

-Andy K
Maid RPG (Eigoban) Producer