Yuuyake Koyake/Golden Sky Stories is Coming!

Ewen Cluney

Oct 31, 2011, 7:30:28 PM10/31/11
to Maid RPG
Heyo. I just wanted to let you all know that I just announced that
we're going to be publishing Yuuyake Koyake, another amazing game from
Ryo Kamiya, under the title Golden Sky Stories. More details here:

https://yarukizero.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/yuuyake-koyakegolden-sky-stories-is-coming/

-- Ewen

Sauvagine

Oct 31, 2011, 9:05:23 PM10/31/11
to maid...@googlegroups.com
     Huh.  Unlike Maid, I didn't know about this game prior to hearing about it being translated.  It does look like it'd be fun, though.  I just hope it's something I can sustain.  I can't run games like Maid, although I can play them.  I just don't do "cute" that easily.  Maybe playing Japanese Aesop characters will work differently.  ^^
     Great.  Now I'm thinking about Animal Farm.  GODDAMNIT BRAIN.

--
Edmund Wilfong

"In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever - for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible.  [...T]here is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell.  It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream.  Nothing exists but you.  And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"
-The Mysterious Stranger, Mark Twain

"Welcome to reality.  The paradise of repressed dreams."
-The Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys