Maid RPG Tumblr: Items!

Ewen Cluney

Mar 5, 2011, 7:25:23 PM3/5/11
to Maid RPG
A while ago I started working on a new item table as part of Maid RPG
120%, full of all kinds of references (many of them more Western in
origin). I decided to make a tumblr and start posting up new items a
bit at a time--one every day--until I have the 216 I need for a D666
table. I went ahead and posted five of the ones I'd already written up
to get things started.

http://maidrpg.tumblr.com/

I set Tumblr up to allow submissions, with the understanding that
stuff I like will eventually go up on my Maid RPG 120% page (with
credit given of course) and maaaaaybe eventually some kind of actual
publication.