Ultimate Anime Maid Battles

Steve

Nov 26, 2010, 6:52:19 PM11/26/10
to Maid RPG
Sakuya Izayoi (http://www.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi) from
TouHou verses Roberta (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUMbMG8QE8)
from Black Lagoon.

Breakbeat Beatnik

Nov 26, 2010, 7:57:27 PM11/26/10
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Sakuya would win. She has time stop/ZA WARUDO powers. Roberta has guns. Big difference there. :P

Steve

Nov 28, 2010, 10:44:10 AM11/28/10
to Maid RPG
Hmm... Hadn't considered that. Anyone got any other Ultimate Maid
Battles?

Matthew Donovan

Nov 28, 2010, 4:18:54 PM11/28/10
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Maho from Mahoromatic, bestest maid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Cgao01Aqs&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQm3emu2s44&feature=related

She will destroy all comers.This reminds me I havn't watched the second series/ova yet

Steve

Nov 28, 2010, 7:14:52 PM11/28/10
to Maid RPG

Good choice! But who do you put her in the ring with?

Steve

Nov 28, 2010, 8:17:16 PM11/28/10
to Maid RPG
Of course her and Roberta might make and interesting match up. Nigh
indestructible assassin chamber maid verses super android maid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8PM2P11JM

Here with her theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0tCTo4XEeg

mikal illfated

Nov 28, 2010, 9:25:21 PM11/28/10
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Kukukuku, Kamen no Maid Guy is laughing at your pitiful maid skills

Nick Queen

Nov 29, 2010, 1:53:01 PM11/29/10
to Maid RPG
"Sakuya would win. She has time stop/ZA WARUDO powers. Roberta has
guns. Big
difference there. :P "

As much as I dislike Touhou, I have to agree. Sakuya is a demon hunter
with supernatural powers out the arse and can hold her own against
deities.
Roberta is a badass human, but still just a human.

You pit Sakuya against, say, Kamen Rider Black RX, not Roberta. But
Black RX ain't a maid, so.