Maid RPG For Japan Relief!

Ewen Cluney

Mar 16, 2011, 4:41:25 PM3/16/11
to Maid RPG
By now you guys have no doubt heard about the earthquake and tsunami
in Japan. If you'd like to lend a hand through a weird RPG, buy a copy
of Maid RPG in the next month. We will be sending all the profits,
plus $5 of our own money, to the Red Cross for disaster relief.

If you already have a copy, buy one for a friend, or just get the PDF
to donate, or find some other avenue to help. I'm sure you can figure
it out.

More details here: https://yarukizero.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/maid-rpg-update-donating-for-japan/

-- Ewen

Ben Lehman

Mar 16, 2011, 5:11:55 PM3/16/11
to maid...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to offer a boost to this fundraiser. From now until the end of the month, if you buy a copy of Bliss Stage (an anime-inspired giant-robots and teenage-romance RPG) from http://swingpad.com/dustyboots/wordpress/index.php?page_id=244 I will donate the entire sum to the Red Cross along with Ewen.

Grant Chen

Mar 16, 2011, 5:14:04 PM3/16/11
to maid...@googlegroups.com, Ben Lehman
So for every copy of Bliss Stage purchased, you'll donate Ewen to the Red Cross?