THANK YOU KAMIYA AND CO.!

Phloop

Apr 10, 2014, 4:01:37 PM4/10/14
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Myself and three friends just had our first game.

Oh. My. God.

At one stage we had to pause to the game just so that we could stop laughing!

I'm going to see if I can put up a replay once I've recovered a little from the insanity, but let's just say that a maid with 5 in Athletics can do some incredible things.

I just want to say thank you to all of you who had a hand in making this game happen. The book is beautifully bound and the quality is top notch. The rules are so simple to pick up and wonderfully translated. The design is clean and so easy to find exactly the tables you're looking for.

This is going to be a staple in our gaming circle from now on.

"Uh... piñata warehouse? Can you send over a bat-shaped piñata filled with bees to the Wayne residence?" - Mittens, the Pure/Sexy psychopath hacker.

Andy Kitkowski

Apr 10, 2014, 8:18:32 PM4/10/14
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!