Do you have just the Maid PDF? Get the full book (and shipping) for $21 more!

Andy Kitkowski

Sep 20, 2010, 10:00:45 PM9/20/10
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Hi all: Andy K here with Maid RPG again.

So many of you went out and purchased the PDF, some of you got the PDF
only because the print version was unavailable. Others got the PDF,
but don't want to pay full price for the "book and PDF combo" (email
us at any time privately, we always aim to make these deals work
BTW!).

Anyway, if you live in the US, and you have purchased the PDF, please
send an email to "maid...@maidrpg.com", and include the following:

1) Name and Shipping Address
2) The place you bought the PDF (likely indiepressrevolution), and the
email account that you purchased it with so that we can check our
purchase records.
From, there, we'll give you the paypal addy to send the money to, and
will ship the book by the end of the week.

If you live OUTSIDE the US, the price is $31 total for book and
shipping (yep, again we will help subsidize the costs of shipping
overseas to hook you up). Same directions as above.

Thanks!

-Andy "Diamond Sutra" K