"Why Everyone Should Play Maid RPG At Least Once"

Diamond Sutra

Jun 8, 2012, 11:24:16 AM6/8/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, saw this recent blog post pop up re Maid RPG. It's a fun article about the qualities and features of Maid, for someone coming from a hardcore gaming background:

Kit

Jun 8, 2012, 11:25:50 AM6/8/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
I would love to give it ago. but I don't know of anyone who is running a campaign that I can get to.

Angel Garcia

Jun 8, 2012, 12:08:57 PM6/8/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Try asking around in gaming communities.

Or in this list!

In these times, who needs to run these games in person? You can always play through Skype or any VOIP software.

Sauvagine

Jun 9, 2012, 4:37:30 PM6/9/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
     Who needs VOIP?  Although you don't need detailed maps for Maid, Maptool is a great tool that I use to run other games.  Text chat, plus lots of graphical displays.  It often helps to have visual representations of characters, events, things, ideas, and dust accumulations.  (KYAAAAA!!!)

--
Edmund Wilfong

"In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever - for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible.  [...T]here is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell.  It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream.  Nothing exists but you.  And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"
-The Mysterious Stranger, Mark Twain

"Welcome to reality.  The paradise of repressed dreams."
-The Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys

Angel Garcia

Jun 9, 2012, 8:07:15 PM6/9/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
I like to play my games using my own voice, mostly because that's what gives color to the charactesr <3

mikal illfated

Jun 9, 2012, 9:06:58 PM6/9/12
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Just a note, I think the previous article should be read by every Maid RPG player and GM... That remotivated our group so much :)