New Maid Downloadable Resources

Andy Kitkowski

Sep 6, 2010, 12:04:11 AM9/6/10
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Over on the Resources page, here:

http://maidrpg.com/resources.shtml

Dan Oakley has put together another "notes package", with a handout
for each character type in the game.

It's listed under "Maid Character Notes".

Great work there!

If anyone else has anything, like their very own Scenarios (with or
without their own "optional random events tables"), material, etc,
please consider submitting it to us: We'll give it a thumbs up and
attach it to the Resources section of the site!

Send to "maid...@maidrpg.com"

Thanks!

-Andy

S3

Sep 6, 2010, 11:39:33 PM9/6/10
to Maid RPG
I'd like to note than under the Costume Change Notes presented there,
it says that "The Wearer cannot spend Favor to lower Stress." But the
book says on page 79 under Costume Changes: "However, she can no
longer...remove stress with the passage of time (she can only spend
Favor to reduce Stress)." So it seems to me that characters who've
undergone a costume change can indeed still spend Favor to lower
Stress. Just thought that should be corrected.