MMLA : SaReGaMa + BMM Scholarships

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Apr 23, 2015, 1:07:58 AM4/23/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Date : 04/22/2015

  • SaReGaMa -Semi Final Event

  • BMM Scholarships

Semi-Final BMM SaReGaMa competition

More fun! SaReGaMa is back!

MMLA prepares to get all of it’s members for a musical ride. This time, it’s the continuation of the highly successful SaReGaMa 2014. We are going to have the SemiFinal round wherein best Singers will try with all of their might, to surpass each-other and get a place in the Finals. MMLA invites all of it’s members to join the musical journey!

Date : Saturday May 2nd 2015

Venue : Van Nuys Middle School, 5435 Vesper Ave. Sherman Oaks CA 91411

Time : 4pm - 7pm

Please RSVP soon through the below link :

http://mmla.org/event-1916105/Registration

Rules of the competition can be found at:

http://bmm2015.org/convention-activitie/saregama/admin-rules/

http://bmm2015.org/convention-activitie/saregama/judging-rules/

http://bmm2015.org/convention-activitie/saregama/judging-format/

http://bmm2015.org/convention-activitie/saregama/competition-rules/

Participant’s Reporting time : 3.15 pm on May 2nd 2015

BMM Scholarships

MMLA is happy to announce that, BMM is accepting Scholarship applications and the last date is May 10th.  There are five scholarships of $1000 to give.

Any student who is entering college this fall or is currently a freshmen in college can apply. All we ask from the student is:

1. College acceptance letter

2. Latest Transcripts

3. SAT/ACT score

4. Personal statement that tells who you are.

5.  A 500 word essay or 5 minute video about how you are nurturing your identity as a marathi youth or what are your ideas for your mandal to promote its youth involvement.

For more details, please see bmmonline.org/scholarships

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org