MMLA : Movie Screening + Sankrant 2015

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Dec 13, 2014, 2:06:40 AM12/13/14
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Date : 12/12/2014

  • MMLA Screening Movie of the Year - Dr. Prakash Baba Amte: The Real Hero

  • Sankrant 2015

  • MMLA committee Application

MMLA Screening Movie of the Year - Dr. Prakash Baba Amte: The Real Hero

*********RSVP and Walkins are now CLOSED for the Irvine location********

*********RSVP and Walkins are Still OPEN for the Simi Valley location********

Biopic on Dr. Prakash Amte, the selfless doctor and social worker who devoted his life towards the development and upliftment of the tribal people in the forests of western Maharashtra. This is soon going to be the Marathi movie of the year 2014

MMLA is proud to present you this awesome movie!

Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snHwo59Jxp8
Director: Samrouddhi Porey
Writer: Samrouddhi Porey
Stars: Nana Patekar, Sonali Kulkarni, Mohan Agashe

Note : RSVP is only available for the Simi valley Show

Please visit : http://mmla.org/event-1798395/Registration

Members : Free

For non-members : $5

******Once the movie starts, No entry will be allowed inside the movie hall****

MMLA is conducting two shows:

Show 1:  December 14th : 12 PM-2:30 PM- Simi Valley Discount Theater, 1457 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Show 2: December 14th : 5 PM-7:30 PM- Irvine Heritage Center, Multipurpose Room, 14301 Yale Ave, Irvine, CA 92604    **No RSVP and Walk-Ins  allowed for the show at Irvine location**

Sankrant 2015

While the end of year holiday season is upon us, the MMLA Committee is working on several things including changes to fiscal calendar, committee members transition and planning for next year events. MMLA will provide updates as and when available. We are looking forward to an exciting new year 2015 and organizing many events for our community.

Our first event of new year 2015 will be Makar Sankrant. Stay tuned to our another email and to www.mmla.org for the date, venue and time.

As you know, kids from our community demonstrate their talent and participate in different performances during this event. The Rules / Guidelines for these performances will be published on the MMLA website (www.mmla.org) soon. MMLA will start accepting entries from Tuesday, December 16th, 2014.  All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, December 31, 2014.

MMLA committee Application

MMLA invites application to join our esteemed MMLA committee for the year 2015. By becoming a committee member, you help our marathi community to achieve milestones, organize events and develop a sense of pride amongst MMLA members.

So as to join the MMLA 2015 committee , please use this link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SbdTrkvdcW3E9P6Qm18NTHbyeHKVqNod3gRZSx3h0s4/viewform

Thanks

MMLA 2014 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org