MMLA : Diwali 2014 Event Updates

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Oct 30, 2014, 3:33:47 AM10/30/14
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Title : MMLA Updates

  • Diwali 2014

  • Parking At the Venue

  • Diwali Dance Program

  • Diwali Rangoli Competition

  • Diwali Best Dress competition

  • MMLA Puraskar

  • MMLA Volunteer Award

  • Surprise for non-vegetarians

MMLA wishes a Happy Diwali to all of you! May this festival of lights fill your lives with happiness and prosperity!

Diwali 2014

Lights! Camera! Action! Diwali, the festival of lights, brings happiness and smiles. MMLA brings Diwali 2014 and promises a fun-filled event.  All members, non-members, their friends and families are welcome! A grand event is in waiting!

  We will celebrate, have fun, watch exhilarating performances and have mouth-watering lunch. Diwali 2014 is surely going to be a success and your support will make us more enthusiastic! RSVP is open now. We are waiting for you!

Date : Nov 1 2014

Venue :  Santa Monica High School 601 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica CA 90405

RSVP : http://mmla.org/event-826795

Interested in going to MMLA Diwali Event from Irvine by Bus? Click Here

Parking At the Venue

Santa Monica High School has enough parking spots available. But incase, if you are not able to find one, you can always use the public parking near the school.

Diwali Dance Program

MMLA is back with yet another festival ‘Diwali’, the festival of lights!  So as to support local entries for BMM 2015 Dance competition, MMLA is organizing a group dance program during Diwali event currently scheduled on 1st Nov 2014.

Preliminary round of BMM 2015 competition will be done via video submission. MMLA will provide videos of your dances to participants that can be submitted to BMM 2015 Dance competition.

MMLA has selected 9 final teams to perform at MMLA Diwali event. Its really going to be a fun filled affair!

Diwali Rangoli Competition

Diwali Rangoli competition is for all the Art lovers. Its an arena to showcase your talent in an Indian way!

MMLA, like last year, is hosting a Diwali Event this year too. “MMLA Teen Council” is organizing this event this year. Please refer this link in order to know about the rules and to participate

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Nc3BZ4_bmKo15Mckjj_o-H6KoX9qFSkWutYq0E8vrCo/viewform

Diwali Best Dress Competition

Nothing can beat the dresses which we wear in Diwali! with that in mind, MMLA has a Diwali Best Dress Competition. Entry fee is None.  Wear what you feel appropriate for Diwali and which can make you win the competition.

So all the best!

MMLA Puraskar

MMLA puraskar will be awarded during the Diwali event. Stay tuned!

MMLA Volunteer Award

MMLA Volunteer will be awarded during the Diwali event. Good luck!

Surprise for non-vegetarians

For the non-vegetarians, we will be having the delicious, lip smacking Kolhapuri chicken. Get ready to enjoy!

Thanks

MMLA 2014 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org