MMLA : Ganesh Utsav 2015 + Important Updates

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Aug 16, 2015, 1:59:45 PM8/16/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Date : 08/16/2015

Title : Ganesh Utsav 2015

Topics Covered :

  • Ganesh Utsav Information

  • Donations

  • Sponsorship

  • MMLA Committee Application

  • Art Exhibition Information

  • MMLA - Virangula Events

Ganesh Utsav Information 2015

प्रणम्य शिरसा देवं गौरीपुत्रं विनायकम् ।

भक्तावासं स्मरेन्नित्यं आयुःकामार्थसिद्धये ॥

Our pride, the herald of auspicious beginnings and the beloved deity of all; The ONE whom we love, the "divine Ganesha" has kept his promise and is going to visit us, once again, this year.

With you all, MMLA will host the Almighty and Welcome him with great joy, to bless each one of us with his love and affection. MMLA requests all it's members, friends and all devotees to attend this auspicious occasion of Ganesh Puja and take blessings from Ganpati Bappa!

The morning of Saturday, September 19th will start with chants of 'Ganpati Bappa Moraya' ! A serene and a radiant ambiance is guaranteed when the chants fills up the auditorium. That's how Bappa comes and makes our life more beautiful. An enchanting journey of faith , belief and love awaits your presence. Let’s make this event more memorable than ever!

Date : September 19 2015

Venue : 2800 Snowden Ave, Long Beach, CA 90815

Fees:

Members: Free.

Non-Members : Adults : $15 , Kids : $10

Walkins : Adult : $20, Kids : $15

Please click below to know more about the event details, RSVP and stay tuned :

http://mmla.org/event-2002153

MMLA Membership:

The MMLA activities are possible due to the funds raised by your membership, donations and sponsorship. Your membership helps us bring the community together and organize various MMLA events. The membership will be good from 08/01/2015 through 08/01/2016. Please become a member or renew membership at: http://mmla.org/membership

Please support the community by donating generously. Use the link below to donate :

http://mmla.org/Donate

For sponsorship, Please visit :

http://mmla.org/Sponsorship

MMLA committee Application

MMLA invites application to join our esteemed MMLA committee for the year 2015-16. Tenure of the new committee that will take over of MMLA activities during Ganesh Utsav this year will be from Ganapati 2015 to Ganapati 2016. By becoming a committee member, you help our marathi community to achieve milestones, organize events and develop a sense of pride amongst MMLA members.

So as to join the MMLA 2015-16 committee, please use below link and complete application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SbdTrkvdcW3E9P6Qm18NTHbyeHKVqNod3gRZSx3h0s4/viewform

MMLA Art Exhibition

At Ganesh Utsav, we would like to invite artists (watercolor, acrylic, oil and mixed media) to display their paintings. Please contact Avinash Sadhu at avinas...@gmail.com or call 949-235-1971 for details.

We would like to limit the total number of paintings from each artist to ten. This number may change depending on the number of participants. Your enthusiastic participation is anticipated.

MMLA -Virangula Events

Orange County Senior's Group

Orange County Virangula has started under the name 'Indian American Seniors United in Compassion and Harmony (SUCHIN)'. Activities and other communication of the group are posted on a Facebook group called SUCHIN. Within SUCHIN, there are six clubs. You could choose one or all of the clubs to join. The clubs are SuchinTravelClub, SuchinBook&MoviesClub, SuchinHikingClub, SuchinBowlingClub,SuchinHealth&WellnessClub and SuchinFinancialMattersClub. Click on the link below to join the group or email.

Facebook Group Link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/suchin/

Contact: Avinash Sadhu: Email:Avis...@yahoo.com

Inland Empire Senior's Group

Riverside Virangula started in September 2013 under the name 'Inland Empire Seniors' Group' and meet on 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at every month conducting various activities. Those interested, seniors from Corona, Riverside area can join the group. There is no membership fees.

Contact: Pramod Tendulkar: (951)532-6340

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org