MMLA : Diwali 2015 + Kojagiri & Dandia Night

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Oct 3, 2015, 2:00:40 AM10/3/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Topics :

  • Diwali 2015

  • Kojagiri & Dandia Night

Diwali 2015

MMLA presents Diwali 2015, the festival of lights and happiness. Every year, MMLA makes sure to celebrate Diwali with it’s members and their loved ones. It’s one of those occasions which gets our families together through Puja, chanting, Sweets, Faral and Fireworks. Being far away from India, we do miss all the excitement happening there.

MMLA is aware of this and so as to have an enjoyable Diwali Event on Saturday November 14 2015, MMLA is all geared up to organize the following :

  • Dance
  • Ekankika
  • Rangoli Workshop
  • Aakash-Kandil exhibition ( Feel free to make it at home and bring it to the venue)

Please refer attached files for more information on guidelines related to Dance and Ekankika and get ready to send us our entries. Entry forms will be available on the website soon.

Important Links :

Guidelines for Dance Performances: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byb2nGohy1wTQnljZEhOT3dlQWc/view

Guidelines for Ekankika: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byb2nGohy1wTVVhMY1k4OTFSNE0/view?usp=sharing

Please send an email to: diw...@mmla.org  for any questions and stay tuned at www.mmla.org

Date : Saturday November 14 2015

Time & Venue : Will be updated soon

Kojagiri & Dandia Night

For the very first time, MMLA is getting ready to organize Kojagiri & Dandia Night on Friday Oct 23rd 2015. Please stay tuned at www.mmla.org as we will be posting all the details there soon.

Date : Friday Oct 23 2015

Time : 7pm onwards

Venue : Deerfield Community Center MPR (Tentative location)

55 Deerwood west, Irvine CA 92604

Entry:    $4 per person

               Kids 4 years and under free

For any details, please send an email to he...@mmla.org

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/maharashtra.mandal

MMLA_Diwali_2015_Dance_Guidelines.pdf
MMLA Diwali_2015_Ekankika_Guidelines.pdf