MMLA : Ganesh Utsav 2015 on Sep 19th 2015

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Sep 13, 2015, 10:42:56 PM9/13/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Title : Ganesh Utsav 2015

Topics Covered :

  • Ganesh Utsav Information : Sep 19th 2015

  • Donations

  • Sponsorship

  • Send your Ganpati Decoration photos

  • MMLA Needs Volunteer

  • Iphone Aarti App

Ganesh Utsav Information 2015

प्रारंभी विनती करू गणपति विद्यादयासागरा |
अज्ञानत्व हरूनि बुद्धीमति दे आराध्य मोरेश्र्वरा ||
चिंता, क्लेश, दारिद्रय, दुःख हरूनि देशांतरा पाठवी |
हेरंबा, गणनायका, गजमुखा भक्ता बहु तोषवी ||

Our pride, the herald of auspicious beginnings and the beloved deity of all; The ONE whom we love, the "divine Ganesha" has kept his promise and is going to visit us, once again, this year. Please join us in this celebration and receive his blessings.

MMLA is going green. So as to support this initiative, we have introduced MMLA online booklet and you will get to see  a beautiful eco-friendly decoration for our Ganpati Bappa.

This year’s celebration will feature a very popular entertainment program [उभ्या उभ्या विनोद] from BMM 2015. We will have 3 accomplished stand-up comedians perform for us. Don’t miss it!

Date : September 19 2015

Venue :Milikan High School, 2800 Snowden Ave, Long Beach, CA 90815

Time : 8 am to 4.30 pm

Event Details :

Registration : 9 am

Puja : 8 am to 10 am

Maha-Aarti : 11 am

Darshan : 11.15 am to 12.30 pm

Maha-Prasad : 11.30 am to 1 pm

Entertainment Program [उभ्या उभ्या विनोद - Stand Up Comedy]: 1 pm to 4 pm

Tea : 4 pm

Bus will leave for Visarjan at : 4.30 pm

Fees:

Members: Free.

Non-Members : Adults : $15 , Kids : $10

Walkins : Adult : $20, Kids : $15

Please click below to know more about the event details, RSVP and stay tuned :

http://mmla.org/event-2002153

Donations

Please support the community by donating generously. Use the link below to donate :

http://mmla.org/Donate

Sponsorship

For sponsorship, Please visit :

http://mmla.org/Sponsorship

Ganpati Decoration photos

MMLA would like to request you to send pictures of your Ganpati Decoration (at home) so that we can display it during our event of Ganesh Utsav 2015.

Photos should be sent to :

commun...@mmla.org  or mbena...@gmail.com

MMLA Needs Volunteer:

MMLA needs your support. Please visit www.mmla.org and register as a volunteer through this link : http://mmla.org/event-828226

Please contact registration desk if you want to volunteer on the day of the event.

Teens can volunteer too !

MMLA Membership:

The MMLA activities are possible due to the funds raised by your membership, donations and sponsorships. Your membership helps us bring the community together and organize various MMLA events. The membership will be good from 08/01/2015 through 08/01/2016.

Please become a member or renew membership at: http://mmla.org/membership

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org