MMLA : Thank you for attending Ganesh Utsav 2015 + Feedback form

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Sep 22, 2015, 1:33:49 PM9/22/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Topics Covered :

  • Thank you from MMLA

Thank you from MMLA

Dear MMLA Members,

 It was really very heartwarming to see such an outpouring of support for the Ganpati Program. We sincerely hope you enjoyed attending the event as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.

As always in an effort to make things better, we would like you to please give us your valued feedback and/ or your suggestions. You can click on this link here to access to the feedback form:

https://goo.gl/jvdxVq

We will be sharing the Ganesh Utsav 2015 pictures soon. Please stay connected on www.mmla.org

We hope to meet you all again in the upcomming Marathi Mandal events and make them an even bigger success. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org