MMLA : Ganesh Utsav 2015 + BMM Message

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

Sep 17, 2015, 10:57:06 PM9/17/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com

Topics Covered :

  • Ganesh Utsav Information : Sep 19th 2015

  • Dan-Peti Donations will go to farmers in Maharashtra

  • MMLA Membership

Ganesh Utsav Information 2015

नेत्री दोन हिरे प्रकाश पसरे, अत्यंत ते साजिरे |

माथा शेंदूर झरे वरी बरे, दुर्वांकुरांचे तुरे ||

माझे चित्त विरे मनोरथ पुरे, देखोनि चिंता हरे |

गोसावीसुत वासुदेव कवी रे, त्या मोरयाला स्मरे ||

     Please join us in Ganesh Utsav 2015 and receive Bappa's blessings on September 19th 2015.

MMLA is going green. So as to support this initiative, we have introduced MMLA online booklet and you will get to see  a beautiful eco-friendly decoration for our Ganpati Bappa. There will be an Art exhibition too!

This year’s celebration will feature a very popular entertainment program [उभ्या उभ्या विनोद] from BMM 2015. We will have 3 accomplished stand-up comedians perform for us. Don’t miss it!

Date : September 19 2015

Venue :Milikan High School, 2800 Snowden Ave, Long Beach, CA 90815

Time : 8 am to 4.30 pm

Event Details :

Registration : 9 am

Puja : 8 am to 10 am

Maha-Aarti : 11 am

Darshan : 11.15 am to 12.30 pm

Art Exhibition by MALA(Maharashtrian Artists of Los Angeles) : 9 am to 3 pm

Live Demo by MALA Artists : 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm

Maha-Prasad : 11.30 am to 1 pm

Entertainment Program [उभ्या उभ्या विनोद - Stand Up Comedy]: 1 pm to 4 pm

Tea : 4 pm

Bus will leave for Visarjan at : 4.30 pm

Fees:

Members: Free.

Non-Members : Adults : $15 , Kids : $10

Walkins : Adult : $20, Kids : $15

Please click below to know more about the event details, RSVP and stay tuned :

http://mmla.org/event-2002153

Note : RSVP for Ganpati Visarjan Bus will be closed soon. All the registrations will be put in the waiting list

Dan-Peti Donations

So as to support BMM’s initiative, MMLA will hand-over all the Dan-Peti Donations to BMM who will be donating all the money to the drought affected farmers of Maharashtra.

Please check the BMM President’s Appeal Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOrtTraYDA&feature=youtu.be

Here is the BMM President’s Message, for more details :

http://bmmonline.org/sites/default/files/BMM/BMM/2015_9_BMMMessage_byNiteenJoshi.pdf

जनसेवा  हीच  ईश्वर  सेवा!

MMLA Membership:

The MMLA activities are possible due to the funds raised by your membership, donations and sponsorships. Your membership helps us bring the community together and organize various MMLA events. The membership will be good from 08/01/2015 through 08/01/2016.

Please become a member or renew membership at: http://mmla.org/membership

Membership will be verified at the Event's Registration desk.

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org

Website: www.mmla.org