SaReGaMa- Semi Finals

Maharashtra Mandal Los Angeles

May 1, 2015, 7:29:35 PM5/1/15
to maharashtra-man...@googlegroups.com
  • SaReGaMa -Semi Final Event

  • BMM Scholarships

  • MMLA -Virangula Events

  • MMLA committee Application

Semi-Final BMM SaReGaMa competition

More fun! SaReGaMa is back!

BMM SaReGaMa Committee and MMLA prepares to get all of it’s members for a musical ride. This time, it’s the continuation of the highly successful SaReGaMa 2014. We are going to have the SemiFinal round wherein best Singers will try with all of their might, to surpass each-other and get a place in the Finals. MMLA invites all of it’s members to join the musical journey!

Date : Saturday May 2nd 2015

Venue : Van Nuys Middle School, 5435 Vesper Ave. Sherman Oaks CA 91411

Time : 4pm - 7pm

Event is Free for all.

Please RSVP soon through the below link :

http://mmla.org/event-1916105/Registration

Participant’s Reporting time : 3.15 pm on May 2nd 2015

BMM Scholarships

MMLA is happy to announce that, BMM is accepting Scholarship applications and the last date is May 10th.  There are five scholarships of $1000 to give.

Any student who is entering college this fall or is currently a freshmen in college can apply. All we ask from the student is:

1. College acceptance letter

2. Latest Transcripts

3. SAT/ACT score

4. Personal statement that tells who you are.

5.  A 500 word essay or 5 minute video about how you are nurturing your identity as a marathi youth or what are your ideas for your mandal to promote its youth involvement.

For more details, please see bmmonline.org/scholarships

MMLA -Virangula Events

Orange County Senior's Group

Orange County Virangula has started under the name 'Indian American Seniors United in Compassion and Harmony (SUCHIN)'. Activities and other communication of the group are posted on a Facebook group called SUCHIN. Click on the link below to join the group or email or call.

Facebook Group Link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/suchin/

Contact: Avinash Sadhu: Email:Avis...@yahoo.com

Inland Empire Senior's Group

Riverside Virangula started in September 2013 under the name 'Inland Empire Seniors' Group' and meet on 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at every month conducting various activities. Those interested, seniors from Corona, Riverside area can join the group. There is no membership fees.

Contact: Pramod Tendulkar: (951)532-6340

MMLA committee Application

MMLA invites application to join our esteemed MMLA committee for the year 2015. By becoming a committee member, you help our marathi community to achieve milestones, organize events and develop a sense of pride amongst MMLA members.

So as to join the MMLA 2015 committee , please use this link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SbdTrkvdcW3E9P6Qm18NTHbyeHKVqNod3gRZSx3h0s4/viewform

Thanks

MMLA 2015 Committee

Email: commun...@mmla.org