Fwd: How To Use Sailing Dog Bones ⛵🐶

Pata Antal Gábor

Jan 14, 2022, 2:03:13 AM1/14/22
to magyar-...@googlegroups.com
Sziasztok,

Nekem küldik marketing céllal, mert rajta vagyok a listájukon, mint hajoépitő.

Én meg küldöm Nektek….

Okos dolgok, jo ötletek.

Üdv Mindenkinek,

Pata

Antal Gábor / Pata
PATA BOATS
+36 30 488 08 42

Feladó: Allen | Performance Sailing Hardware <mark...@allenbrothers.co.uk>
Elküldve: Thursday, January 13, 2022 4:14:53 PM
Címzett: pata...@gmail.com <pata...@gmail.com>
Tárgy: How To Use Sailing Dog Bones ⛵🐶

And how to make a dog bone soft shackles.
View this email in your browser

We know what you’re thinking “how can a dog bone be used on a sailboat? We’re not playing fetch!”.

Well, the type of dog bone we’re talking about here is not something you would want to feed to your favourite four legged friend.

READ FULL GUIDE
Why use a dog bone?
Dog bones can be used in a vast array of applications due to the shape and features of the product, however, it’s main purpose is to connect rope to something. Dog bones have opened up a variety of new ways to streamline, lighten and adapt the way we attach things to the hull, sail or control lines of a boat.
Features
Allen dog bones are shaped differently to others on the market. Our triple cut-out design allows the rope to be looped perfectly around the dog bone without loosing any strength in the rope. The two protruding edges between each of the three tapered cut-outs act as a barrier which stops the dog bone from being able to slip off of the rope.
READ FULL GUIDE
How to make a 20cm dog bone soft shackle
If you’re no good at tying diamond knots and want a simple splice-able solution, then here is a great, easy way to make a soft shackle which is suitable for a 40mm Tii-on block.

You will need

1 x A8606

1 x A2040Tii

50cm of 3mm Dyneema

1 x 4mm splicing fid

1 x Pull fid or small splicing needle

1 x Sharp scissors

CONTINUE READING
Optimist Sprit System
Optimist Sprit System
£57.63
View
RS Tera Racing Vang Pack
RS Tera Racing Vang Pack
£167.40
View
Back To Back
Back To Back
£33.43
View
Allen Pro-Sailing Glove
Allen Pro-Sailing Glove
£15.14
View
Follow us on social media
#equippedwithallen
Facebook
LinkedIn
Instagram
Website
Email
Copyright © 2022 Allen Brothers, All rights reserved.
You were subscribed to the newsletter from Allen Brothers

Our mailing address is:
Allen Brothers
Hallmark industrial Estate
Hall Road