Mississippi 200k February 19th

Michelle Williams

Feb 3, 2011, 10:54:00 AM2/3/11
to Magnolia Randon, Crescent City, Jacksonmetrocyclists
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the 2nd Mississippi 200k of the year will be held on February 19th beginning at 7 am.  The route will leave Dinsmor and cross the spillway heading toward Pelahatchie, Morton, Puckett and then head back to Pelahatchie, Goshen Springs and the Natchez Trace.

For those of you new to Randonneuring, please refer to Randonneurs USA at www.rusa.org.  Email me if you have any questions and to let me know if you are planning on riding with us so I can have the proper paperwork on hand.

The Mississippi 300k will be held on April 16th.

Thanks,

Michelle Williams

Pat Horchoff

Feb 3, 2011, 1:15:32 PM2/3/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com, jacksonmet...@yahoogroups.com
Michelle
Count me in! If the weather is nice maybe we can do Round the Rez on Sunday or at least go to Vicksburg and get in some hill work!
pat