Oh, play me some mountain music

Fixed Gear Steve

Mar 19, 2011, 1:16:09 PM3/19/11
to Magnolia State Randonneurs
Yesterday, I spent the day in Northeast Alabama/Northwest Georgia and
did a pre-ride of the Mountain Music 200K Brevet route. As I began the
gentle climb up Hwy 117 towards Mentone, I was reminded of how
beautiful Alabama is. Looking off to the left, I could see lots of
sunshine filling the meadow below. It was absolutely beautiful. As I
made the left turn in Mentone and headed north to ride on top of
Lookout Mountain, I could see the magnificent sun in full view off the
right. I knew right then that this will be an awesome day to ride a
bicycle.

If you would like to join us for this epic – breathtaking ride on
Saturday, March 26th, please visit the Harpeth Bicycle Club website at
http://harpethbikeclub.com/ultra_page/brevet-rides for more
information. This is one ride you don’t want to miss – trust me. I
hope to see you there.

Steve Phillips
Alabama RBA
RUSA # 4926