200 and 300k routes planned for fall

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michelle Williams

未讀,
2011年6月8日 下午2:37:322011/6/8
收件者:Crescent City、Magnolia Randon、Jacksonmetrocyclists
Hey all,

I have just had two more rides approved by Randonneurs USA to ride this fall.

The first will be a 200k (126 miles) route on September 10th.  It is a rough figure 8 and will go from Ridgeland to Morton to Puckett to Pelahatchie to the Natchez Trace near Canton and then back to Ridgeland.  Sharon Stevens from the Lone Star Randonneurs will be joining us for this ride!

The second route will be a 300k (190 miles) on October 15th. It will leave Ridgeland on the Natchez Trace and head North to Jeff Busby park and then return.  Lights - front and back will be required along with reflective gear.

Randonneuring is a long distance, timed, cycling event.  It stresses self sufficency over speed.

If you are at all interested in long distance or ultra cycling now is the time to start training.  Additional information and rules can be found at http://www.rusa.org/about.html

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information.

BTW, 2012 will be the first year ever for Mississippi to offer a full series - 200k, 300k, 400k and 600k.  So getting a taste in 2011 will help prepare for next year!

Michelle

stgr...@aol.com

未讀,
2011年6月8日 晚上7:54:222011/6/8
收件者:Michelle Williams、Crescent City、Magnolia Randon、Jacksonmetrocyclists
michelle,

wow, a mississippi series next year...I'm loving that! hope to make them all.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息