Magnolia Randonneurs 300k April 16th

Michelle Williams

Mar 30, 2011, 8:02:28 AM3/30/11
to Magnolia Randon, Jacksonmetrocyclists, Crescent City
Hey All,

The Magnolia Randonneurs will be holding a 300k (190 miles) on Saturday April 16th.  The ride will start at 6 am from Dinsmore in Ridgeland.  The route will head north on the Natchez Trace to Jeff Busby Park, up Lil Mountain within the park, and head back the way we came.

Please let me know if you are interested in this ride.

Rules and general information on randonneuring can be found at http://www.rusa.org/about.html.

Thanks,

Michelle

Pat Horchoff

Mar 30, 2011, 8:47:32 AM3/30/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com, jacksonmet...@yahoogroups.com

Michelle
Please count me in - any chance we could ride Roosevelt's Rough Rider on Sunday? It would be a nice follow up ride!
pat

Michelle Williams

Mar 30, 2011, 10:31:55 AM3/30/11
to Crescent City, Magnolia Randon, Jacksonmetrocyclists
We can do Roosevelt on Sunday unless you want to drive to Vicksburg and do 6 or 7 laps in the military park.  6 laps in the park would give us 8000 ish ft of climbing instead of the 4500 ft of Roosevelt.

Let me know what you would rather do...

To: crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com; magnoli...@googlegroups.com; jacksonmet...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Magnolia Randonneurs 300k April 16th
From: larb...@aol.com