[magrandon] rides May 14/15 and 21/22

Michelle Williams

May 12, 2010, 10:30:29 PM5/12/10
to Crescent City, Magnolia Randon, Carol Livingston
Hey all,

I will be riding one of my 200s on May 14 and another on the 15th.  They both start from my house here in Ridgeland.  I would love to do the 300 k if I had someone to ride with.  I don't have what it takes to ride a 300 completely alone.  I would love company on either ride.  Honestly, I don't care what I ride as long as I have over 125 miles both days.  So if you want to ride within 2 hours of Jackson MS, let me know.

On May 20th, I will be driving to Longview, Tx to do the Uncertain Times 200k at 7 am on Friday May 21st.  After that ride I will drive to Canton, TX to do the Fleas and Trees 200k.  After that ride I will drive home. I would love to have company on either or both of those rides.  Sharon Stevens will be joining me on Fleas and Trees for sure and she is trying to recruit others to ride as well.

Let me know if you are interested in riding either weekend.

Good Luck to Doug who will be doing the Camp Smile a Mile Charity ride this weekend and to Pat and Steve who will be doing a 600k in New Orleans this weekend.  Those are two rides that I can say I am very glad that I am not riding.

Thanks,

Michelle

BTW, as it stands right now, Memorial Day Weekend is still uncertain:

Friday May 28 - ??
Saturday May 29 - something in New Orleans?
Sunday May 30 - Baton Rouge Century in St Francisville, LA ???
Monday May 31 - ???

Tennessee Guys let me know if you are interested in anything down here before the end of the month.