MS 200k

1 view

Michelle Williams

Jan 14, 2011, 11:39:48 AM1/14/11
to Magnolia Randon, Crescent City
Hey,

I just attempted to call Ratliff Ferry - the answering machine indicated that their winter hours are from 8am to 5pm Wed-Sat.  However, no one answered.  Be prepared for them to be closed.  BTW, the store is no longer a control so we don't have to go by there.  So be prepared to go to Kosy before having the opportunity to purchase something.  There are water stops at mile 23 and 54.

Oh, the forecasters now have the low at 30 and the high at 54.  Bring chemical toe warmers.

Pat Horchoff

Jan 14, 2011, 11:47:59 AM1/14/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
But it is going to be 10 degrees warmer in New Orleans tomorrow! Can't we just move the ride to a warmer climate? You know I hate cold rides.....
pat

stgr...@aol.com

Jan 14, 2011, 12:52:21 PM1/14/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
Pat, I'm riding a possible Pop route to Luling tomorrow...at least ten degrees warmer!

Sent from myTouch 4G

Pat Horchoff

Jan 14, 2011, 2:24:04 PM1/14/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
Oh GIVE ME A BREAK !
The chances of Steve turning in a route for a perm and having it approved are about as good as him getting snowed on while he is test riding it..... He has been talking about being a perm owner ever since perms came out!

Speaking of perms - I just submitted River Ridge to Baton Rouge as a perm - 385K! More to come~!
pat

stgr...@aol.com

Jan 14, 2011, 7:51:11 PM1/14/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
Hey hey hey...I can submit a perm. Almost as good as I can follow a cue sheet.