Mississippi 200k

Michelle Williams

Jan 12, 2011, 11:58:10 PM1/12/11
to Magnolia Randon, Crescent City
Hey,

The Mississippi January 200 k is Saturday Jan 15th.  Looks like we should have decent weather - low 25 high 57 so bring lots of layers and chemical hand warmers.  The ratliff ferry store may not be open on Saturday so have enough provisions to make it 60 miles without refueling.  I have attached directions to my house.  I am planning on leaving at 7 am Saturday morning.

The current rider list is:
Me
Pat
Doug
Bob Lewis

Maybe:
Alan Schwartz
John Guanci
Evan Posey

I will be making cards tomorrow night for those above and a couple extras.  Please let me know if you will be able to make it.  My cell is 601 573 2057 leave a message if I don't answer.

Michelle

Pat Horchoff

Jan 13, 2011, 6:32:35 AM1/13/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
Michelle
Just a few questions about the route:
1) what is the actual distance?
2) how many feet of climbing on the route?
3) will there be any places to refill water on the way to Kosy?
4) any chip & seal on the route?
5) will there be SAG support?
6) how many layers do I need?
7) will you promise not to leave me in the bathroom after I've pulled for 3/4 of the ride?
pat