2012 schedule

Michelle Williams

Dec 28, 2011, 8:03:53 AM12/28/11
to Crescent City, Magnolia Randon
Hey All,

Just wanted to post my 2012 schedule for the Mississippi Brevets:

200k Jan 14 - Cosy Kosy 200k - a nice jaunt up and back on the Natchez Trace

200k Mar 3 - Roosevelt Rough Rider - a figure 8 route on country roads

300k April 28 - Natchez Trace 300k - an out and back on the Natchez Trace including a ride up Lil Mountain.

I may develop some additional routes later in the year and if anyone would like to request that I add some brevets to the schedule, I would be glad to do so.

Michelle

Pat Horchoff

Dec 28, 2011, 9:44:54 AM12/28/11
to crescent-cit...@googlegroups.com, magnoli...@googlegroups.com
ADD MORE RIDES!!!!!
CCR will have an ACP and a RUSA series this year and it would be nice to get in a third Mississippi series as well!

Hope the holidays are going well for all.....
pat