Magnolia Randonneurs

Michelle Williams

Jan 16, 2012, 11:05:33 AM1/16/12
to carpe...@gmail.com, Magnolia Randon
Hey,

Welcome to Mississippi!  We have a small but good group of long distance cyclists in the area.  Right now all of our rides are started out of Jackson, but we have a member, David Stevens, from Meridan.  I know he is working on a 200k.  If you are interested in randonneuring, check out RUSA.org.  There is a new group of randonneurs out of Alabama and an established group out of Nashville.  Of course for some good flat riding and great fellowship the rides out of New Orleans are the best!

Just let us know if you have any questions!

Michelle