build.py does not build grafana image

krista...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2020, 5:29:31 AM4/22/20
to magma-dev
Good day,
as always flowing the magma manual, but after going though building images it does not build grafana.
Does anyone have this issue as well?

blog...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 11:43:18 AM4/23/20
to magma-dev
Yes, I have this situation too.
I haven't revise the docker compose files but as a quick solution build magma from 1.0.1 branch.

krista...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2020, 7:17:16 AM4/27/20
to magma-dev
yep, i just modified docker file form my needs.
but thnx for answer

blog...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2020, 10:54:15 AM4/29/20
to magma-dev
Hi, could you please share your docker-compose file?

krista...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2020, 2:13:57 AM4/30/20
to magma-dev
FROM grafana/grafana
ADD provisioning /etc/grafana/provisioning
ADD grafana.ini /etc/grafana/grafana.ini
ADD config.ini /etc/grafana/config.ini
ADD dashboards /var/lib/dashboards

Diorges Rocha

Sep 10, 2020, 4:28:03 PM9/10/20
to magma-dev
Im also have the same issue, and I didnt figured out how to solve.

Thank you

Scott Smith

Sep 10, 2020, 7:30:02 PM9/10/20
to magma-dev
Hi all,

You don't need to build grafana at all. The docs were not updated to remove that image from the list of images that you should publish.