How to build magma-nghttpx component and related deb packages on non-x86 arch?

Rishi Misra

Nov 6, 2020, 4:30:44 PM11/6/20
to magma-dev

Hi there,

I am investigating the possibility of building magma components on s390x (big-endian) architecture and have few questions regarding its use of  deb packages in "deb https://facebookconnectivity.jfrog.io/artifactory/list/dev/ xenial main",  "deb http://packages.magma.etagecom.io stretch-stable main" and " https://magma.jfrog.io/magma/list/dev/" repos.  I also notice it is using "deb https://packages.fluentbit.io/ubuntu/bionic bionic main" debian packages.

These packages won't work on any non-x86 arch and I was hoping if community can guide me on building these packages on different architecture.

I can build most of the feg components listed here except deb references: https://github.com/magma/magma/blob/v1.3.0/feg/gateway/docker/python/Dockerfile

Thanks in advance for your help.