Shared Spectrum LTE frequency band turned 5G and related small cell device for Europe, Italy and at the Global level

MND LSN

Nov 20, 2021, 11:49:45 PM11/20/21
to magma-dev
Hi all,
to build a private Network LTE turned 5G for United States there are easy to buy CBRD small cell devices, useful for Spectrum CBRS frequency band (activation to ask at Federatedwireless) This format allows you to easy stand up a Magma architecture plugged to a FreedomFi gateway connected to a Small Cell (CBRD) with Antenna. And of course a phone with a sim card as Boris Renski explained in his amazing video for goat.
  • To cooperate at the same democratic, for Europe, Italy and at the Global level, we need the hack to get a shared Spectrum API and related useful Devices.
Anyone with my same interest?
MND

MND LSN

Nov 22, 2021, 3:51:00 PM11/22/21
to magma-dev
To build a Private LTE Network turned 5G, this below would be the requirements checklist for the United States:
  1. Licensed Spectrum -> CBRS it works only for the United States (Citizens Broadband Radio Service) shared activation to be asked for example to FederatedWireless
  2. Radio -> a compact LTE radio small cell CBRD Citizens Broadband Radio Device
  3. Antenna -> 3GHz Omni Antennas or a 3GHz Sector Antenna
  4. Network core -> Magma stand up architecture plugged to a Gateway for example FreedomFi
  5. Sim card -> properly configured. And a phone to test it
Since this above it only works for the United States any expert here can advice the association between the right frequency band
and the country we have to relay the technology for the Non United States people?

Thanks to Boris Renski and the FreedomFi staff for this [Video ...for Goat](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSWNl96yNU)

MND LSN

Nov 24, 2021, 12:28:58 AM11/24/21
to magma-dev
Since no answer in this Google Group I opened a Stack Exchange Hardware Recommendations question