StackOverflow Question

Steven R. Baker

Apr 16, 2013, 10:20:27 PM4/16/13
to maglev-d...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

Someone asked about using MagLev on StackOverflow.

I responded (it's long-winded, poorly written, and rambly, sue me) with my thoughts and our experiences. It's probably the best accounting of our experiences to date.

Cheers,

-Steven

Monty Williams

Apr 16, 2013, 10:31:02 PM4/16/13
to maglev-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steven, I thought that was a honest & excellent response. Hope the road isn't too bumpy going forward.

-- Monty

Sent from my iPhone

Steven R. Baker

Apr 16, 2013, 10:32:12 PM4/16/13
to maglev-d...@googlegroups.com
It gets better every day. I'm hoping we can develop some real tools and documentation to help other people along. It's been bumpy so far.

-Steven

Monty Williams

Apr 16, 2013, 10:35:11 PM4/16/13
to maglev-d...@googlegroups.com
The HPI team is making good progress on both tODE and persisting Ruby modules. I foresee some pretty cool tools down the road.