Utah Memorial Service for Clayton M. Christensen

Kirk A. Magleby

Feb 8, 2020, 10:46:44 PM2/8/20
to mag...@googlegroups.com
Maribeth Christensen Clarke lost her husband, Michael, on January 27th and his funeral was today, February 8th, in Cedar Hills with many Magleby family members in attendance.

The Church News today had a nice article about Pres. Eyring's trip to Boston last Saturday to preside at Clayton Magleby Christensen's funeral:

Carlton Christensen is currently serving as Stake President in the Rose Park Stake, the same Stake where his father, Robert Magleby Christensen (1926 - 1976) served as Stake President decades ago. Pres. Christensen is helping facilitate a Utah Memorial Service for his older brother, Clayton. This is a private event for family members and close friends. The family requests you not post this on social media.

Where: Rose Park Stake Center, 760 N 1200 W, Salt Lake City, UT  84116
When: Saturday, February 15, 10:00 am

Kirk A. Magleby

Feb 15, 2020, 10:26:28 AM2/15/20
to mag...@googlegroups.com