Fw: Darrell Warnick Passing

Kirk A. Magleby

Feb 6, 2019, 10:44:37 AM2/6/19
to mag...@googlegroups.com

From: BLAINE <blainewi...@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:38 PM
To: Kirk A. Magleby
Subject: Darrell Warnick Passing

http://www.andersonmortuary.com/notices/Darrell-Warnick

I am thinking some of the family will want to know about this.

Darrell Warnicks wife is Vickie Lynne Nielson who is the daughter of Phil and Rose Marie Nielson. Rose Marie is the daughter of John and Rose Magleby of Monroe.

Blaine Wilson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Kirk A. Magleby

Feb 6, 2019, 5:21:12 PM2/6/19