FW: Myles C. Jones Obituary

Kirk Magleby

May 21, 2019, 1:18:32 AM5/21/19
to mag...@googlegroups.com

From: Elliott Christensen <ech...@waterandlandadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 9:02 PM
To: Sharon Turley <sjtu...@me.com>
Cc: Kirk Magleby <ki...@nuvek.com>
Subject: Re: Myles C. Jones Obituary

Dear Sharon,

So glad you forward me Myles obituary, the youngest grandchild of Hans O. and Anne Larsen. (I forgot he served as Bishop).

This closes a major chapter in our family history!!

I was so very grateful to get to know him better as we prepared for our BYU reunion, and as he provided me so much first hand knowledge of the family sites in Dragor and Jyllinge.

The year after our wonderful Magleby reunion at BYU he share with me some of the keepsakes he had of Anne's.

With Myles' help, we found Anne's old home on the fjord the following year after our extended family visit to Dragor (see below).

Elliott

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:46 PM Sharon Turley <sjtu...@me.com> wrote:

Hello dear Magleby cousins,

Please find attached the obituary for my Uncle Myles C. Jones, who was the last surviving grandchild of Hans Olsen Magleby.  I was fortunate to be able to travel to Longview, WA ,and attend his funeral and rejoice with others in thinking of the wonderful reunion of family members on the other side.

Please forward to other family members as desired.

Sharon Jones Turley

daughter of Rheim M. Jones, son of Marie Magleby Jones, youngest daughter of Hans Olsen Magleby

--

Elliott Christensen
Water and Land Advisors

Ane'sChldhdHome2009.jpg