Fw: [Christensen Family] Schedule for Clay’s Services

Kirk A. Magleby

Jan 27, 2020, 8:27:01 PM1/27/20
to mag...@googlegroups.com
Details on Clayton Christensen's funeral from Maribeth Christensen Clarke.

From: Spencer Christensen <sqchri...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/26/20 3:17 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: 'Christine Christensen' via Christensen Family <robert-...@googlegroups.com>

Dear family,

I hope this note finds you well.

As you are well aware by now, our beloved family member and friend has passed away.  We’ve just finalized some of the arrangements and are releasing a public statement regarding his upcoming funeral and memorial service--it's very well possible you've already heard some of these details, but wanted to be sure you heard directly from our family as well.

We will be honoring Clay’s life and legacy at the following services; all are invited to remember him with us:

Friday January 31st

Saturday February 1st

Friday March 13th

Viewing

6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Belmont Chapel

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

15 Ledgewood Place, Belmont, MA 02478

Viewing and Funeral

9:30 am - 10:30 am (viewing)

11am (funeral)

Cambridge Chapel

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

65 Binney Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

Memorial Service and Reception

2 pm

Klarman Hall

Harvard Business School

Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA 02163

In addition to the events above, there are some additional gatherings that we aren’t announcing publicly at this point, but that will be relevant to many of you:
  • On Saturday, February 1st, all immediate and extended family members in Boston are invited to proceed directly after the funeral service to the cemetery where we will hold a burial ceremony and grave dedication.  Following the burial, you are all invited to proceed with us to a family luncheon.  Address of the cemetery and luncheon will be sent out later this week ahead of the funeral.
  • Within the coming weeks, we will also be holding a private memorial service in Utah.  We are currently working on finalizing the date and venue, and will keep you appraised as we confirm.

Though it goes without saying, you are all invited to attend as many of the events and gatherings as you are able or desirous to.  We look forward to seeing you, celebrating Clay’s life, and mourning his passing with you, however that may be.

If you have any questions on the above, please feel free to reply to me directly.

With love and regards,

The Christensen Family

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christensen Family" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Robert-VerdaMae/CAPnv2r%2BkoK%2Bx0yt3N4qKxD%3DoZTnt%3DM2LnwRE5kcqOnBt2BVNWw%40mail.gmail.com.