Unity Meetup

Jacob Christ

Apr 18, 2016, 9:11:27 PM4/18/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
So I've been playing with Unity3D for about a month and having a blast. I'm thinking about hosting a Unity3D meetup at MagLabs once a month.  I'm thinking maybe the second Thursday of the Month.  I'm guessing I'll need to become a keyed member to make this happen.

Here is the post I'm thinking about for Meetup.com...

This meetup is designed to allow individuals interested in independent game development meet each and help organize teams to work on independent games. The group is a focused on the Unity game engine but this doesn't have to be your tool of choice. We hope to create a community of developers, creators, designers and artists to interchange ideas and learn from one another.  We welcome all levels of developers, artists, creative individuals to join our group and we hope you bring your friends as well.  The plan is to host a monthly meetup once a month.

This meetup is held at Maglaboratory.org in Walnut, CA.  Maglaboratory.org is a private makerspace funded by members.  This meetup is hosted by one of the members and there are no costs to attend.  There are restaurants near by, but you must drive to them.  There is a  refrigerator in the facility to keep your beverage of choice cool.

--
Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.

Kevin Hsu

Apr 18, 2016, 9:16:33 PM4/18/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

yes. totally. this!

Jacob Christ

Apr 18, 2016, 9:19:15 PM4/18/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Kevin
,
I like your enthusiasm, even if I don't get your "this!" reference.

Jacob

Kevin Hsu

Apr 18, 2016, 9:21:28 PM4/18/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com