Notice of Special Meeting

President

Jun 6, 2024, 2:27:47 AMJun 6
to MAG Lab
Dear MAGLab Members,

We're having a Special Meeting to vote on amending our bylaws to allow for new members to "try out" MAGLab.  The meeting will be held over email, so check your emails to make sure you're included! An email was sent out on 6/1 from pres...@maglaboratory.org.  If you didn't get the email, please contact us at con...@maglaboratory.org

The meeting starts on June 16.   Discussion period to flush out the details will be held 6/16-6/23.  Voting period will be 6/24-6/30.

This is important for keeping MAGLab sustainable, and your participation has a huge impact in our future.  Thanks in advance!

President

1:29 PM (2 hours ago) 1:29 PM
to MAG Lab
Attention MAGLab Members, the discussion period ends today, and voting starts tomorrow!  Check your emails to catch up and chime in on the conversation.  If you haven't received the special meeting email, send an email to con...@maglaboratory.org