Searching for Authors in magit-log

Silfheed

Jul 10, 2018, 7:06:23 PM7/10/18
to magit
Hello

I'm trying to search the logs in the magit-log buffer for all occurrences of a particular author. Once I enter into the logs for a repo from the status buffer (using ll) how do I search through the log buffer by author? Just using regular isearch doesn't seem to pick up the author names in the margin. I know I can limit the commits to just a particular user using shiftL=a but I really just want to search through the authors in the margin and see where a certain set of commits by an author are relative to the other commits.

Thanks

Kyle Meyer

Jul 10, 2018, 9:19:18 PM7/10/18
to Silfheed, magit
If you set ++header in the log buffer, the fields specified by
magit-log-revision-headers-format will be inserted in the log buffer.
Author is included in the default value.

--
Kyle

Silfheed

Jul 11, 2018, 2:43:28 PM7/11/18